7 Jun 2010

ain't no sunshine when HE's gone

I really don’t know why am I writing this article in English, I just felt out of Arabic words.
A couple of months ago I lost someone soo dear to my heart, I lost my youngest brother. In this life u always think elder people will go first, and as much as u told that u might be next, I don’t think u will ever think this could be possible, u always think u still have a very long time to live and the longest time to correct your wrong habits, pray more and do some good deeds, and not before u reach the age of fifty that u start to work for your other life……
My brother has all the life to live… he was smart, funny, sooooocial, and really handsome, he had a million friend and sooo many plans to do in this life, but he was gone in one second…. In one second this boy went to God, to a better life than the one we live in, a life with soo many different plans and totally different goals. A life that is hopefully always happy and painless .
When we knew, we thought the world had stopped just right there, the youngest one has left!! While we r still here so young and dreaming of all the goals we will achieve, all the countries we will visit, all the weight we will loose, and all the parties we will plan espicially for my sister's upcoming delivery and my babies graduation…. suddenly everything has changed, everything was so dark & bitter, and hardly any laugheter or happy things could be found, the most funny little one…..the biggest fan of life has gone. But this is God's well and ( el kheera feema ekhtarahu allah) . we just fully asking God to bless him, let him rest in peace and ( yuskenoho fasee7a janateh)

please pray with us…..

No comments:

Post a Comment